Sunday, August 27, 2023

Hello, Mr Khevedlidze

 Today, I took a Uber from JFK to home. In the middle of the ride, the driver handed me a piece of gum and then I said thank you. That's how we started our conversation. We talked about our backgrounds and exchanged our views towards the NYC. Also, we talked about what happened in HK. 

With this blog, I want to record things happened to me in the US. Also, give myself writing exercises. 

Mr Khevedlidze asked me what happened in HK? I knew he had little idea about HK, I wished I could sit longer to explain him in details for what happened in HK recently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soaring the middletown

 it was my 15th flight yesterday. I made a sound decision for asking to fly circuit with my instructor because after the two flights, bad we...