Sunday, August 4, 2024

Vocabulary from Roald Dahl's fictions.

 I am reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory right now and I just found that there are many new vocab to me. 

So, I put them below for my reference. A good place to record them and easy to read back in the future. Let me see how I can deal with the new Vocab. 


Abide

Churning

Whirlpool of 

Dangling down

Weeping willows and alders

Tall Clumps of rhododendrons

mauve blossom


To me, new vocabularies are usually verbs that I seldom to think or use them in my life. And those verbs might be trivial to native speakers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The man who killed don quixote

My all time favour film director finished this one in 2018. Heard it took more than 15 years to complete this film. Of course, a lot of thin...