Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

To keep my writing momentum, I decided to post this short review of "Remembering Gene Wilder".

The story began in 1999, when young grass-root Joseph first saw the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at a Christmas Hotpot party in Adelaide. Right at the moment the video tape was put into the VCR machine, Joseph kicked on the electric cable and the whole hotpot fell on the carpet. Then, the movie started......

Johnny Deep had appeared in another film called "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". However, I am still most into the Gene Wilder version. By the way, was the original story came from Roald Dahl? He was such a great story teller. I am obsessed with his stories. And I see loves in his stories. Reading his stories is just so enjoyable. Full of imagination and full of fantasy. 

Okay.....Remembering Gene Wilder. It is a documentary of Gene Wilder. After watching the docu, I had known much more about him, especially his filmography and career as a comedian and film maker. His eyes were so charming! His eyes could talk! As a comedian, his acting was unbelievably great due to his natural sense of humour.  He was extremely creative and full of imagination in his acting. Cut out half of all furnitures in Willy Wonka's office was his idea. Come with me and you'll be in the world of imagination.  

Gene Wilder becomes my hall of frame and I just want to watch more movies of him. Young Frankenstein, See no evil, hear no evil, the adventure of Sherlock Holmes' smarter brother, Everything you always wanted to know about sex..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soaring the middletown

 it was my 15th flight yesterday. I made a sound decision for asking to fly circuit with my instructor because after the two flights, bad we...